Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I need a little help    

I need a little help

borna
Croatia

I need a little help

Hi people,

I �d like to appologize for my Powerpoint "Complaints in a restaurant", that was removed today. When I uploaded it (I don �t even remember when) I didn �t realise there were some Croatian words on the front page. I noticed it today, browsing through restaurant Powerpoints, and I wanted to edit it and then upload again, but I just got a message from Victor that it was erased - I didn �t even know that it was reported!Ouch

My mistake, no hard feelings. Embarrassed

Anyway, it would really save me some time if someone has this Powerpoint and can e-mail it to me, so I don �t have to browse thorugh my CD-s, because I really can �t remember where it was stored.

I �d like to edit it and upload again, so if someone has downloaded this Complaints Powerpoint, please help me.

In exchange, I �ll e-mail my two new restaurant Powerpoints, 100% in English, I swear!Wink

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day,

Sasa

30 Sep 2009