Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help Please!! Problems uploading     

Help Please!! Problems uploading

jessicae
Spain

Help Please!! Problems uploading

Hi,
I�ve been trying to upload a couple of worksheets today and every time I try the following message appears:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

Can anybody tell me what�s going on, please?
In addition, I can�t open eslprintables with Firefox anymore, maybe is a problem of my computer, but I used to open the page with Mozilla, so I do�n�t know what happened.
Thank you in advance!

p.s. I also wanted to thank all the people who downloaded my worksheets today. I am really surprised so many of you had left such nice comments! Smile Thanks again!
Jessica

1 Oct 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hi

There are probably problems with the system. Keep trying it also happened to me but hope It can be solved soon

1 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi,
The same is happening to me. I get the exact same error. I hope it will be solved soon. Our contributions won �t be available today I guess..

1 Oct 2009     

Tint
South Africa

My Firefox is shutting down with C++ Runtime errors. I now realise it is only when I have ESL printables open. Seems the site is glitchy right now. 

1 Oct 2009     

UgiTeacher
Turkey

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

The same error message

2 Oct 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

It is already working!! I could upload a ws!!

Try again!!

2 Oct 2009     

Carguco
Spain

The same happened to me, what can I do to upload my works?

2 Oct 2009     

boldie
Poland

Yeah, I had the same problem yesterday with my home PC. but today, when I tried on my office computer, it worked...
so no idea why:) but I suggest loading the stuff from some other computer, maybe that will help:)

2 Oct 2009     

jessicae
Spain

Thanks for your replies! I will try again. It�s a relief that this is not happening just to me! :-)

2 Oct 2009