Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Internet relations and well-being    

Internet relations and well-being

Portugal

Something we can do: measure our computer anxiety, because  it is a factor (just one of many) of online behaviour:

2 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Idalina, my score is 23, but what does that mean???? 

2 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Zailda, you have 16 items with a 5 point scale. Maximum anxiety: 16 times 5= 80 points: one can explode and damage the poor machine. Minimum score: 16 times 1 point=16. It means you can do a mantra in front of the machine, which is obviously your case. Pay attention, though: strongly disagree can be one point or five points and disagree and agree can value either 2 or 4 points: it �s a rule of survey building.

Edit:Sylvie, you my computerzenpal! Mmmmmmm...  (I�m a 19 myself, but it�s taken me looooong...)

2 Oct 2009     

douglas
United States

17--no surprisesSmile

2 Oct 2009     

Portugal

you �re a zencomputer pal, too, Douglas! Congrats!
MMmmmm...

2 Oct 2009     

Zora
Canada

I got a 20 Smile

2 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Get what, Ladybird? It helps you manage your online feelings and get away from the computer when it �s time for it.  Do you feel like hurting someone in the hyperspace? It means you �re only going hurt yourself. There �s plenty of people researching this area of emotions on-line and this has nothing to do with the colour of your hair.It has to do with new ways of studying, building communities, doing business, a whole new world, a glocal world, which is, no matter the galaxia (still Gutenberg �s, though), much built on emotions, relations, social presence.
LOLHug

3 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2