Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Writing letters or mails among adults and teenagers    

Writing letters or mails among adults and teenagers

kowalskar
Poland

Writing letters or mails among adults and teenagers

Hello My Dear Friends,

I �m eagerly looking for teachers willing to organize some letter or email exchange among teenagers and adults or even some online communication with others.

My school is a private language school that I own . The school is equipped with interactive boards and all multimedia available. I want my students use English in real contexts.

Please taki it into consideration :)

love

Renata

2 Oct 2009      

N.F.T
South Africa

Hi there:)

I �m a teacher in SOUTH AFRICA - my students are from ALL OVER THE WORLD - so English is not their L1 but they are living in a native english country and are becoming incredibly efficient at writing and speaking in English.

Would you be interested in correspondance with my students?  they range in age from 16 - 30 - all young adult.

3 Oct 2009