Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Searching for penpals    

Searching for penpals

Aurore
France

Searching for penpals

Hi I teach in France and I �m looking for a class from an English-speaking country to start some form of correspondance e-mail / snail mail or a mix of both. My pupils are all about 14. I think it would be a good experience for them and for me. So if there �s anyone out there looking for the same thing please send me your details.  Thanks.

2 Oct 2009      

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hello, I am really interested in this kind of correspondence. But I am not a teacher from an English-speaking country. I am a teacher in Morocco. My students are between 14 and 18.
cheers

2 Oct 2009     

Adryenn
Hungary

Hi! I �m also interested in finding penpals for my pupils, but I �m not from an English-speaking country either. I �m from Hungary and my pupils are 13-14 years old. They are at an elementary level. 

2 Oct 2009     

Danonanette
Argentina

HI I�m from Argentina, my students are aged 12,13,14 I would also find penpals for them; It would be a challenge to make them write for someone who is very far away, and who lives in another country. I do not care if it not an English-speaking country. Let me know! Thank you.

7 Mar 2012