Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > International e pals LIST - JOIN IN     

International e pals LIST - JOIN IN

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

International e pals LIST - JOIN IN

what do you think about posting a list here?

19 Sep 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi there Nabila,

I think there are some confidentiality issues if you start listing peoples names and details on a website.  Surely it would be easiest if you just use one ESL discussion forum so that all of the information is in one place.  People keep starting new discussion threads on this topic therefore making it very hard for people to find the information.  If you just keep replying to the one discussion it would be easier for everyone.  Since Victor fixed the forum I have seen at least 3 threads on this topic.  My suggestion to people interested in starting epals:

List your own name, email address, country, class level (beginner, intermediate, advanced), age and number of students. as an answer to the current discussion thread.

When you have fulfilled your required number of E-pals for your students - go back and delete your post.  Whenever teachers look at the e-pal page they will only see names and details of teachers actively looking for E-pals.

Good luck

19 Sep 2008     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

I thought of giving just my institute address,  mainly for keeping them safe

from those who could take advantage of having sts mail addresses with a bad intention,

unfortunately we know that it exists.

Posting here has dos and donts, I thought it over,

I�ve already made a list and i�ll send it through e mail to the members who require it.

19 Sep 2008