Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > AL AQSA    

AL AQSA

summerwinds
Saudi Arabia

AL AQSA

AL AQSA IS IN OUR HEARTS

9 Oct 2009      

pirchy
Israel

This forum is for ESL matters not religious ones.

9 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

What is this about??

9 Oct 2009     

Portugal

I realize that there is a University in Al Aqsa, including a school of Education, Summerwinds. Beautiful building, the one you show: gives us a sense of peace and quiet.

Guess what,  we have lots of words in Portuguese starting with Al , mostly in the South, all of Arabic origin.
Best regards,
Idalina Jorge
Edit: Can you share the beauties of your country in the caf�? They would be appreciated.

9 Oct 2009     

Motivator Tech
Egypt

I would thank you so much for your peaceful picture that we deeply hope all blessing life for teachers and students in Al aqsa town and the world. It is really important to teach English through updated news and other culture.
AL AQSA IS IN OUR HEARTS

9 Oct 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hey dear summerwinds,

Loved the picture a lot !!! Al-Aqsa will always stay kindled in our hearts as long as we are breathing. 
Summerwinds, it �s better that we share such matters in the cafe, just as dear Idalina suggested. There we can say more and more. What do u think???

Hugs,
Nebal

9 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I just searached about this in youtube, because I had no idea what the thread was about and it seems there was a fight in there... am I right?

9 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

David’s Tower image
David �s Tower - as in King David -   a focal point of the beautiful city of Jerusalem.  The Capital city of the State Israel.

9 Oct 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

This is not the place for this, but Jerusalem is the indivisable capital of Israel.

Judy

9 Oct 2009     

Sue.
Egypt

Julie,

Al-Aqsa Mosque is the second oldest mosque in Islam after the Ka �ba in Mecca, and is third in holiness and importance after the mosques in Mecca and Medina.

And as nebi said summerwinds, it will alawyas stay in our hearts as long as we r breathing..

9 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

The mosque is indeed very beautiful (I visited it many years ago)  as are all the churches (which I have visited on several occassions)  in the Old City but nothing compares to the Jewish sites there,  which date back much further.

I see this as learning about cultures and countries.  Being a teacher is much more than  teaching grammar and giving reading comprehension tasks. 

As English teachers we teach every subject under the sun.  You to have a lot of trivia and knowledge about a lot of things to be an interesting teacher.

9 Oct 2009     

1    2    Next >