Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Am I the only one to receive these sort of messages?    

Am I the only one to receive these sort of messages?

douglas
United States

I would just ignore the message and fire-off an e-mail to Victor so he knows to watch this person.

Here �s a possible pic for you (I �ll delete it later)

9 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

No marriage proposals for me (yet), but the ones begging me to send them my worksheets for free via e-mail because they don �t have points yet - plenty of those. I used to be very nice and take the time to answer them, even sent some to some people, and then I finally remembered to check their points first, and to my surprise - all of those people had over 500, sometimes even 1000 points. Now I just delete those.

As for the marriage proposal, it �s your life.
Anita
PS: I remember Victor deleting some posts like this from the forum, because it �s his rule that personal messages are personal and should stay in the pm box. So, if this happens to your post, don �t mind it, it �s just principle. The problems of rude or too familiar people, or freeloaders, will always remain a problem, because some people love to abuse given opportunities. Stay cool.

9 Oct 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

OMG Douglas, I can �t tell you how much I laughed at the picture you posted! My tummy hurts now!

9 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Ignoring such massages is the best way to handle them. Maybe you could write a harsh and straigt-forward massage as I sometimes do. you were asked  if you were married , hard o believe but I was asked to cyber Embarrassed by a fellow :)

9 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3