Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > In search for teenage pen-pals    

In search for teenage pen-pals

naddya
Russian Federation

In search for teenage pen-pals

Hello dear colleagues!

I am at a loss where to find pen-pals for my 13-16 year old students. I visited some pen-pals � sites but they are interested mainly in students from English speaking countries -� natives.

My students are willing to exchange letters� with any country, just for a chance to study other cultures and to practise their English of course. I have already found friends for my younger students, but failed with senior ones. Can you help me with some advise or maybe your students of the same age would like to pen-pal with Russia?

Thank you in advance!

Nadya

9 Oct 2009      

Tinette
Argentina

Dear Naddya,

I am interested in having my students exchanging e-mails with other teens from another country as well.

I teach 2 goups. Elementary, 13 to 14 and Elementary and a bit (they haven �t reached pre-intermediate, yet), 14 to 16.

If you are interested in our students becoming pen-pals... just drop me an e-mail and we can start whenever you want!

Love,

9 Oct 2009     

naddya
Russian Federation

Thank you, dear Tinette!

I sent you a PM with details

9 Oct 2009     

naddya
Russian Federation

Thank you, dear Tinette!

I sent you a PM with details

9 Oct 2009     

mollahalabi
Israel

hello I am an english teacer and i also look for pupils to contact with my pupils, actually
I am interested in having my students exchanging e-mails with other teens from another country as well. I am from Isreal, an arabic teacher that teaches english in arab scoiety

please let me know if you are interested

9 Oct 2009     

windflora
Turkey

Hi Naddya,

I am also teaching a group who are between 14-15 years old. I think it would be great for them to have pen-pals. If you r interested, pls let me know...

9 Oct 2009