Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New User    

New User

shaywillingham
United States

New User

I would like to use this website, but it is too demanding.  Why can �t contributions be voluntary, and what is with the need for the annoying tool bar?

9 Oct 2009      

donapeter
Romania

in this case.......you can look for another site!! Here we have a " website where English Language teachers exchange resource". And we don �t complain!!!

9 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Shay
The toolbar is not mandatory. You can add or remove it.

But this site is a share site. What you give is what you get.
If you make a few good worksheets, within no time -you can
download 30 free worksheets/power points everyday - forever.
(these are the newest worksheets)

So what �s the problem? Use a few hours, make some good worksheets and get so much more in return.
That �s demanding?
I don �t think so.

L

9 Oct 2009     

rakelica
Spain

just because you have to work a bit it�s demanding for you? God, don�t know what you are used to but that�s a very lazy remark
i�m surprised because being a teacher is hard work and to be honest, here you receive much more than what you work for
c �mon! see the positive side! it�s a wonderful opportunity to meet English teachers from all over the world, their techniques, their wonderful work, share your ideas, etc.

IT REALLY IS WORTH IT

xxx

9 Oct 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Hi Shaywillingham

No sweetie, brain surgery is too demanding!

Come on, get your creative cap on, and work some ESL magic. YOu can do it. "willing" is in your name for goodness sake!

And you �ll get soooooooooooooo much in return.

Best wishes

9 Oct 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

Please stop whining!!

At the top of the eslprintables home page, you will have seen the following text:

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc.If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

The system used on this site is very straightforward and fair; if you don�t give, you can�t take. Why should contributors who spend a lot of their free time creating worksheets donate them to lazy people who just can�t be bothered?

�and I don�t buy the excuses that such people normally trot out about having limited IT skills or being too busy.  Producing useful worksheet is not rocket science.  Those who register with eslprintables clearly have access to the internet which means that they have an enormous amount of IT tutorials, help, advice etc at their fingertips. Most of the contributors to the site are probably busy people, but they manage their time correctly and create worksheets which they share with other site members. Anyone who wishes to use this material will just have to do likewise.

If you don�t find this system agreeable, why not try a different site? There are thousands of ESL sites on the net where one can download material for free.

Good luck!

Helen

9 Oct 2009     

russangie
Mexico

Hi ESL members,

I am new here. I have tried several times to download my own material to share it with you all, but I can �t. I am sorry for this because I can see that so many teachers can download ans share and I want to do the same but I can �t.
Can anybody tell me how to do it? It says that the download has to be with doc. but my material just can �t go through.
I really need help.

Greetings from Mexico

HELP HELP, please Unhappy

10 Oct 2009