Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Webmagazine    

Webmagazine

i_love_english
France

Webmagazine

Hello everyone,

My school would like to start a Comenius project around the creation of a webmazine. Students from different European countries would create links and discover one another �s lives through writing of an online newspaper. The languages involved would be English, French, Spanish and German but these can of course be second languages for the students.
This could turn out to be a very exciting and mind-opening project so I hope you can be part of this!

If you think you might be interested, let me know. 

stephanie

9 Oct 2009      

faraways
Turkey

We are a primary school here in Manisa / Turkey. We are interested in your project. We will be glad if you inform us about your project.
Thanks...

9 Oct 2009     

i_love_english
France

Hello Faraways,
we are a Secondary School so we �d rather work with older students; however, if you send me a pm and give your email address, I can let you know when the first issue of the magazine comes out and you could add commentaries with your students!
Thanks for your interest
Steph

9 Oct 2009     

winky2
United Kingdom

Hello Steph :)

I �d be interested in your project. I teach in secondary school - 16 to 19-year-olds.

Thanks a lot :)

9 Oct 2009     

Halildurak
Turkey

that sounds interesting im am teaching to 13-18 year olds :))
halil

9 Oct 2009