Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Requests for worksheets    

Requests for worksheets

pmca
Portugal

Requests for worksheets

Hello fellow board members!

Sorry, I �ve been distant and silent for a while. Life has been too demanding lately.

I logged in today and got 3 messages from 3 different people requesting that I send them "all" my work to their personal email account, as they don �t have any points left to download.

Has this happened to you any time? I �m very surprised at the cheekiness of their requests...

I hope I �m not opening Pandora �s box with this message...

I �ll try to share some new contribuitions soon. I need to set my life in order and sit down and create!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Paula

9 Oct 2009      

donapeter
Romania

Dear Paula,
2 minutes ago I  have received the same message.
I can understand that people need A ws or two, but when they ask for your all work ......it makes me think: why would I do that? Why would I give my whole work to someone who is somehow lazy to create and share something. I don �t want to be mean and I do give my ws via e-mails but....the good sense is often forgotten.

I would send my ALL wss via e-mails but I WANT SOMETHING IN RETURN? So, dear fellows...what do you offer in change?

9 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Me too.

9 Oct 2009     

olaola
Italy

I received this message too and I just sent a power point too big to be uploloaded here but for the rest... the request is a little crazy... All my work??????

9 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

I �ve received all kinds of weird messages.... And some of them were requests for worksheets.

I think the problem is that some people are not teachers so they have no idea how to teach and instead of looking for a book, they complicate their lives looking for things on the net.

Maybe they think they will get their whole live �s solved with a click. That means... having a small brain.
 You can save time by doing things right rather than by trying to find short cuts that show your lack of professionalism.

Btw., Some also think this is a dating site..

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12655

9 Oct 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Me too...

10 Oct 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

I got a message asking me to send this member all my work!!! How come? I think it is not fair.

10 Oct 2009     

reeta1
Canada

Thank goodness I don �t have any decent worksheets that people would want.

10 Oct 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

reeta1: LOL I was just thinking the same thing!!!
My WS are either too boring or too ... boring??? Clown
No marriage proposals here either.
So, I �m boring and ugly

LMAO...wont sleep thinking �bout this...lol

10 Oct 2009     

adriennesmiles
Australia

veronica: don �t say your worksheets are boring, they look good... i wanted to see if they were boring, or if you didn �t have many, you have 3 pages of resources...i only checked the first page, and on that there were several i would have downloaded if i had points...(as a new member and a teacher-in-training it �s hard to get points and make resources to share)
anyway, your worksheets are good. :)

10 Oct 2009