Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > For Argentinian teachers     

For Argentinian teachers

Mishuna
Argentina

For Argentinian teachers

For Argentinians teachers to be... I �m sorry but this message has to do with a course in Argentina and I want to be as clear as possible so I �m going to write some parts of it in Spanish if you don �t mind. Hi to everyone though!! To all the teachers that are studying at the teacher �s training college: I �m finishing my third year and I don �t want to continue with 4th. I �ve found a great school that allow me to start the Licenciatura with a 3-years degree but I have to attend an extra year, they call it "Plan de Articulacion" The thing is that not many people have booked for it so there won �t be any course next year so far. They told me that if more people call til November (at least 20) and are interested on doing the course, it may be open next year. This is the link if you want more information: http://www.strinidad.edu.ar/InNsLicLenguaInglesa.html I �m very sad about it because I wanted to start that course...the schedule is excellent and it allows me to work more hours during the week. The teacher �s training college doesn �t give too much free time. If you �re interested send me a PM and I �ll give you the phone number...I think it �s on the website. Anyway, let me know because I �m too worried. (I �m sorry if this isn �t the right place to do this but I �m not advertising anything. I �m just worried about my future)

9 Oct 2009      

missveronica
Argentina

Check your PM

9 Oct 2009     

Neda
Argentina

I don �t understand. I think you should finish your career first then do the licenciatura.

10 Oct 2009