Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A revenge - what shall I do?    

A revenge - what shall I do?

Vickiii
New Zealand

My suggestions

If you are a moderator - add an explanation to the moderater page and invite people to check for themselves.  Usually reports are only taken seriously if the link is also provided.

If you are not a moderator add a comment to the page to let people know that this was in retaliation to you reporting their work - tell people you stand by this work as original.

If it is deleted - send a quick email to Victor and repost it.

Hope that helps.

I would not recommend entering into dialogue with someone who steals others work and then reports genuine work when they are caught out.  They are not worth your time or tears.

10 Oct 2009     

douglas
United States

I agree with liberty--this is a problem worth discussion.  How to deal with "revenge" comments is something that all of us may be confronted with at one time or another.

I also agree with Vickkii on how to handle such a problem.

Douglas

10 Oct 2009     

arodonarres
Portugal

Hi there!
This "reporting worksheets" stuff has "caught" me twice... by accident! And I �m not saying that this is what happened to you... I �m just going to try to give you a possible explanation...
I �m from Portugal and I follow up Vanda �s blog (She �s also Portuguese...)... and I usually download some of her worksheets.. Nothing new till here, nor anything wrong...
When I first started using ESLprintables, I accidently uploaded one of her worksheets...
I really didn �t notice... cause sometimes I �m really too tired... so full with work that...Well I just didn �t see it...
I was obviously reported to Victor.. And I �m glad for it. It made me realize that I �m already working too much and here in Portugal... classes just started. So I �m trying to slow down and I �m paying much more attention to the worksheets that I put online. And I can say that all of them are mine. I made them.
All this writing is just to show the other side... Sometimes, it�s not on purpose!!
I �m not trying to justify anyone �s behaviour, ok? Not even mine!
But if this situation that happened is upseting you so much, why don �t you write a personal message to Victor? Tell him exactly what you told here! Let him know what �s going on. Who better than him to help you??
I hope I �ve helped you.
Have a nice weekend.
Dora

10 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2