Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sth must be wrong    

Sth must be wrong

wilwarin32
Argentina

Sth must be wrong

Hi! I �ve just entered the site and found out that one of my wss had lots of comments and downloads. However, I �m sure  I uploaded it on Wednesday and I had my points on Thursday. Maybe, it appeared on the recent contributions for two days (I don �t know, I didn �t log in yesterday).
If that �s so, I don �t know what to do. maybe V�ctor should take the points I got yesterday away. That would be fair, I think.
What do I do?
Luj�n

10 Oct 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,

probably, the downloads and comments were made after you logged in on Thursday. Then you see the new comments when you login again. I don �t see why you should loose points.You didn �t cheat to get them, after all.

10 Oct 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

Thanks!!!

10 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

S is right - there is no reason for you to lose points - you earned them fair and square!
Remember that lots of members come online when others have gone to bed, depending on where they are in the world!!
L

10 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi dear Wilwarin32
I think that people often go through the day before �s contributions if they couldn �t log in. So they see if they have missed some wonderful worksheets. This is why you get more points even after the worksheet has come off the daily free contributions.

You own the points! Because your worksheets are really useful! Worth all the points!!

CheerzHug

EDIT: I�ve just downloaded your latest contribution! It�s wonderful! Thank you!! I love black and white worksheets!

10 Oct 2009