Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What went wrong ?    

What went wrong ?

omyousif
Bahrain

What went wrong ?

Hi Approve

My first contribution was uploaded 6 times but I �m still unable to uploadload anything

the site Cry

Could someone explain to me !!

10 Oct 2009      

libertybelle
United States

You �ll get your points in a day or two. You also need 30 points to download anything.
Try reading the rules under What �s this? at the top of this page.

L

10 Oct 2009     

fsams
Maldives

Just don �t worry and be a little more patient....you �ll get your points tomorrow and that �s it...

:)

10 Oct 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

actually you do not need 30 points to start downloading...What libertybelle is trying to say is that once you have 30 points you can download 30 pages from the recent contributions every day for free. (there are 100 �s of new contributions every day) so you might want to save up points until you get to 30. Before you have 30 points every page you down;oad will cost you a point....But Libertybelle is right, you should read the rules, they �ll explain everything...

10 Oct 2009     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I understood the question differently. Did you mean that you could not upload your subsequent contributions (printables), although the first one uploaded itself 6 times?

If I understood correctly, I don`t know what you can do except to keep trying to upload your other printables.

If you were talking about not being able to download other people`s printables, then the other members already answered. 

Please tell us if I interpreted your question right, so that someone  who is more knowlegable than me may provide an answer for your upload problem, if you were in deed talking about uploading, (and not downloading, as the others thought).

10 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

OK, download is when people �take � your stuff from ESL and you get points for that the following day. Uploading is when you put your own work on ESL for other people to download, which they can do for free 24 hours after you �ve uploaded it. (You, and everyone else, are only allowed 3 uploads a day.) As soon as you get your first points, you can download other people �s work, but only as many worksheets as many points you have by then. But if you yourself accumulate 30 points or more, you can download 30 NEW contributions daily for free - that �s what a premium user is. As long as you have 30 points on stock, you can download 30 new contributions daily (the ones visible in the left lane next to the forum). The one-day delay is always present - if you download sb �s work today, they �ll only get their points for it tomorrow. Don �t worry, you �ll soon get used to it and have so many points that you won �t even check them. Good luck!

10 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Camero - look here. This explains the 6 points.
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=473141#thetop

10 Oct 2009     

omyousif
Bahrain

Hi again Wink

Thanx a lot for helping me understand the rules

Sorry for confusing you with ( upload & download ) Embarrassed my problem was with 

downloading !

10 Oct 2009