Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Bringing the topic back to the board - What book are you reading right now?    

Bringing the topic back to the board - What book are you reading right now?

libertybelle
United States

Bringing the topic back to the board - What book are you reading right now?

There were so many wonderful books yesterday, so I thought I �d bring back the topic for those who didn �t see it. What a lot of fabulous books you all are reading! This is the best place to getting new ideas for reading!!!
(book for yourselves - not with your students)

Here is the topic if you �d like to add what book YOU are reading at the moment!

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12699

Thank you!
(and thank you for all the fab comments on my Halloween WS)

Here I am getting into the Halloween mood LOL...........hehehe.........Off I go!

11 Oct 2009      

flaviatl
Argentina

I �m reading "A Long Way Down" by Nick Hornby

11 Oct 2009     

Portugal

OOOOO not so fast, Missyflowerycheeky-Libertybelle! I �ve been through the books I have mentioned before, and you �re making me kind of di
                                                    zzz
                                                          zzz
                                                                 iiii!!!

Edit: so much dizzi, I managed to post this message some 4 times; had to clean the mess up. (sorry, those who watchedEmbarrassed) Is that a turbobroom?!? Going  to get a ticket...

(how did you do that, macromedia?)

11 Oct 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Hi! I �m reading a book by an Italian author I LOVE, Sveva Casati Modignani, "The game of Truth" (Il Gioco delle Verit�, in the original). She is just amazing and I adore her books. Last year she came to Portugal and I met her in person, it was great! Carla

12 Oct 2009     

5puravida5
Costa Rica

Hi! I �m reading "Prague" by Arthur Phillips. It �s about 5 American expats who go to Budapest in the early 1990s. They harbour the vague suspision that their counterparts in Prague have it better. Cheryl

12 Oct 2009     

fsams
Maldives

"Tell me something" By Adele Parks

12 Oct 2009     

serennablack
Portugal

I �m reading q&a, also known as Slumdog millionaire by Vikas swarup.

14 Oct 2009