Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > needed to say briefly    

needed to say briefly

mr.dgdln
Turkey

@libertybelle 
you put forward a good point. But my point is that how come I could knew that the images were used before and should I really ask for permission for  pictures which are free on the net as if they are owned by the ones who use it first?

13 Oct 2009     

lolelozano
Argentina

Dear mr.dgdln
How Could You Possibly put up exactly the same alphabet ( making some changes ) when you could have downloalded any other letters instead?

13 Oct 2009     

lolelozano
Argentina

13 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I am not really in need of a worksheet that will bring me a few points. I am talking about something different. it is fairness.
Thanks.

13 Oct 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

I agree with you Omer... If the images haven �t got any protection... I think we should write the name of the site... not ask for permission... they are just FREE...  that is just my point of view... 

so this one... http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=269807#thetop Is just copy... and paste? I �m asking because I do not know where to find them...

13 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I am not really in need of a worksheet that will bring me a few points. I am talking about something different. it is fairness.
Thanks.

13 Oct 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

This time I agree with Mr. Dgdln. The activities are original and the letters are available for everyone. I would surely use them if I found them since I didn �t know the other ws. It �s really hard to keep track of thousands of wss, don �t you think? All the best, Carla

13 Oct 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

I agree, it �s not a copy, as the pictures are free, the design is different and what �s more there is the bw version as well... very convenient for photocopying... + activities in ws 2.
I would love to have the activities included, but the pictures would need resizing...
Maybe some members don �t know the free resizing software
http://www.pixelapp.com/Free-Photo-Converter.htm
I would put the colour abc + colour activites in one file and the bw abc+activites in a second file... But it �s just a suggestion and you may follow my advice in the future... There are many teachers looking for bw versions, so they are more than welcomed...
BTW it happened to me several times that somebody had used my worksheet full of pictures as a template, but I didn´t report it, I just asked the member to give credits... It was easy to prove it as I redesigned and adapted some of the pictures manually... It was easy for me to recognise those pics "were" from my ws...
In case of non-edited cliparts taken directly from internet - no tracking possible, I am afraid...

http://www.fotosearch.com/clip-art/abc.html  the very same abc can be downloaded here... I luv it...

14 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2