Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I still canīt download a single printable    

I still canīt download a single printable

msaparas
Brazil

I still canīt download a single printable

Dear All,

I guess the 3rd. time I unsuccessfully try to download a printable. I have  posted my contribution after my two previous ones were turned down. Now that I sent my own contribution (not an adapted one), I still canīt download a single printable.
Can anybody help me? Do you think I should give up?

16 Oct 2009      

PhilipR
Thailand

Other members have to download your worksheet first. Every download will give you one point which you can use to download other members ī worksheets.

Once you have 30 downloads you become a premium member, meaning you can download 30 recently posted worksheets fro free every day.

16 Oct 2009     

costaricanangel
Costa Rica

Dear teacher,

I īm having the same problem! I īm trying to download my works and it īs impossible to send them!!! I īm thinking to give up.... I don īt know what do we have to do?

16 Oct 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Msaparas... now you have 1 point  ;)

Costaricanangel... you have lots of points... that means that you can download 30 (recently) worksheets for free every day.   =)
Hugs,
Ceci

16 Oct 2009     

msaparas
Brazil

TKS a million you all!

16 Oct 2009