Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > penfriends for our students    

penfriends for our students

Natal1a
Russian Federation

penfriends for our students

Hello, Any. I�m always very excited to see you here, my dear friend. The idea of penfriends for our students is really great. I have some brilliant students who have won English language competition in our town. They are girls of 16. I think having friends abroad will be very motivating for them. Any, I suggest you disscussing it by e-mail which you know of course. My dear colleagues, if you are interested in my message, you can write me too:

[email protected]

19 Sep 2008      

anyteacher
Argentina

Hi Naty!!
I�ve sent you a mail yesterday, but it was late at night and I haven�t seen your comment in the forum. Of course it will be a brilliant idea to keep in contact our students. Remember I teach children from 12 to 15 years old from public schools. They are elementary level and they haven�t learned simple past yet. Mine are not so brilliant as yours but I agree this will be a very motivating experience. Keep in touch and write to me, so I give you some more details about some ideas I have. Kisses Any

19 Sep 2008