Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Explain Differences...    

Explain Differences...

Mahalo
United States

Explain Differences...

Hi everyone-
Having a little problem understanding why some people think that uploading a color version of one thing, then the black and white version of the same thing should count as two printables. I would think that most people know that if when you go to print, you can print in greyscale, and get black and white of the worksheet. I do not believe this is fair....Thumbs Down

17 Oct 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

According to the rules the coloured and black and white worksheet must be uploaded in the same day, if they are uploaded in different dates one of them should be removed (the last one in being uploaded)

And some people upload the two versions because long time ago some members asked the authors to make a black and white version of the worksheet... and according to Victor this is allowed

Is this what you mean?...

17 Oct 2009     

Mahalo
United States

yes, thank you for the clarification.

17 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

But - people like Katiana uploads the color and black/white version as one download.
I think that is the best solution.
Why download the same contribution twice?

18 Oct 2009