Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > jumping pages    

jumping pages

Mariethe House
France

jumping pages

I apologize about the ws I have just sent: Everything should be on one page but I don �t know what happened when I uploaded it: The end jumped to the next page  so it looks as if the biography doesn �t have an end!! Sorry!But there is an end.... On the next page!!

18 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

This happens sometimes, because of margins and font incompatibilities. However, once you download it, if your PC has the same fonts or margins, everything is OK.  Freaks you out though, right? Made me update one of my printables forever, till I finally decided to use simpler fonts (bu-huuuuuuuCry). I know we can use embeded ones and as pictures, but it takes a lot longer and is more difficult to edit afterwards. Have a nice weekend!
Anita

18 Oct 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Thanks Anita! See caf�!

18 Oct 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Hey, Sylvie!!Petite peste!LOL  Oops sorry, no L1!!LOL

Yes, I am using New Spring 3�me and I thought I would devise this ws to show the kids what was expected from them with their webquest on American presidents. But it can be used to help with any form of biography!!

Go and eat up your lunch now, chheky devil!!LOL

18 Oct 2009