Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > disappearing worksheets    

disappearing worksheets

tornado81
Poland

disappearing worksheets

Hi! I was just hoping anyone could help me solve a mystery ;) I uploaded my worksheets last night but I can �t find them anywhere in recent contributions...and yet they have already been downloaded a few times and new points are added to my account. I don �t get it. ???
Thanks in advance.

21 Oct 2009      

sazzag
United Kingdom

Hi.  I am guessing you uploaded them after midnight Spanish time last night as they have the date 21st October. 

That means they will be in the recent contributions after midnight Spanish time tonight/tomorrow. 

Someone has already downloaded them (I guess they couldn�t wait :-) ) before they were "free" so that is why you have received the points already. 

Hope this helps.

21 Oct 2009     

tornado81
Poland

I am guessing you uploaded them after midnight Spanish time last night as they have the date 21st October � That �s exactly what happened ;) I didn �t expect to see them in the recent contributions before tonight, I just got confused by the points. Thanks!!!

21 Oct 2009     

julianbr
Italy

I have posted two ws recently as well ... one yesterday and another the day before .. and they are not showing in the recent contributions either .. 

21 Oct 2009     

tornado81
Poland

Just be patient, I forgot about the different time zones, silly me ;)

21 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Please, read FAQ.

21 Oct 2009