Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points    

SaraMariam
United States

Hello everybody, I �m a bit embarassed to ask this question, but I hope to find someone of the "older" members who can help me understand the system of the site correctly :)
I just came to this wonderful website a few days ago, so maybe I understood or did something wrong. My question is about the points system.
I uploaded worksheets and I received 34 points for them. And as far as I have read before when you have more then 30 you become premium member and can download 30 worksheets every day, did I misunderstand that maybe? :s
Once I received all my points I downloaded all tutorials I could find on how to create worksheets (as those are my first tries and need to learn how to make such wonderful worksheets as some of you create). So now I downloaded 34 things from the site and since 2 days I can �t download anything new. But shouldn �t I be able to normally since I had over 30 points before? I hope somebody will be so kind to help me out of this confusion and show me what I did wrong :)
Thank you very much in advance
Saraa :)

22 Oct 2009      

Zora
Canada

Hello Saraa,

I am afraid you misunderstood. You can only download 30 Free worksheets a day from the new contributions. i.e, the ones that are being shown to the left of the screen. Any other worksheet you download, will cost you one point...

This said, you should still be able to download the 30 free worksheets from the new contributions. Once you have reached 30 points, you never lose the premium member status.

Cheers,
Linda 

22 Oct 2009     

SaraMariam
United States

Haaa ok lol yes I misunderstood that part, but no problem. I hope Ill make enough contributions to download also older things with time. Just needed to understand the system :) Thanks a lot for the explanation Linda :)

22 Oct 2009     

Copa
Italy

Dear Saraa,

nothing to be embarassed of... I �m new too and I �ve asked really stupid questions! :D Most of them where in the F.A.Q. too!!!!!!!!!! And nonetheless... I �ve understood how the "premium member" thing works just reading the answer to your question! :D

Best wishes!
Copa

22 Oct 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

I �ve just downloaded your animal game (nice one by BTW, thanks!) so that you still have one point left in case of an emergency for an older worksheet you absolutely need!Wink

22 Oct 2009     

jessicae
Spain

I downloaded your memory game , too. Wink Nice work!

22 Oct 2009