Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What does this mean?    

What does this mean?

Portugal

Well, I didn �t understand your last two comments, dear Mahalo, but I guess the time all these people spent supporting you, including this thread and the messages posted under your contributions,  will work for the site �s benefit & good atmosphere.

Main purpose accomplished then, I believe.

You are right when you say, and let me put it in my own words,  nice, positive comments are needed in any kind of community. 

I thank you for the bonuses; I think this site is a gift and an inspiration, but here, again:  beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.Smile

Take care.
ij

28 Oct 2009     

Mahalo
United States

nikadixon-
I was stating that the reason that I do the worksheets is for my students first, then I pass them along on this site (and in return, I get feedback, and points to download other �s wonderful works.) that is the bonus...

Have a nice night (or day)- its 8:30 pm here.

28 Oct 2009     

Portugal

I see. So you get a bonus, too. Thank you for explaining, dear Mahalo. I also thank you for teaching us your motto: do onto others as one should do onto you...That�s pretty sensible of you. Have a nice day. It �s 6.27 am here.

28 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2