Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > daily conversation roleplays (at the cinema airport cafe restaurant inthe city center and so on)    

daily conversation roleplays (at the cinema airport cafe restaurant inthe city center and so on)

samsunmustafa
Turkey

daily conversation roleplays (at the cinema airport cafe restaurant inthe city center and so on)

I �m looking for some daily conversation role plays.For example a conversation at the cinema,at the airport or at a hotel and so on.I want my students learn daily conversations by acting out these role plays in the classroom.I checked esl printables but I couldn �t find useful ones other than some restaurant and shopping roleplays.They are good I �ll use them.But I have to find more.If you know any site or have any useful materials please help me .

29 Oct 2009      

SaraMariam
United States

http://bogglesworldesl.com/lessons/archive.htm  maybe this site will be helpful for you :) I took some role play situations from the site and my students loved them 

Sara :)

29 Oct 2009     

barbie77
France

Good evening dear samsunmustafa,

I �m sure this will help you a lot!! It �s a book called role plays for today and it �s divided into 5 parts.

Hope you �ll find it useful.

Barbie :)

29 Oct 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

HAve a look at this site. By the way Barbie, thank you very much for your links. They are great!

29 Oct 2009     

samsunmustafa
Turkey

Thanks a lot for your great help.You �re wonderful.

30 Oct 2009     

tanthangcamau
Vietnam

thank you very much for sharing

16 Nov 2009