Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > teachers.tv    

teachers.tv

aura+
Portugal

teachers.tv

I �ve found great videos at www. teachers.tv. There is a big problem, thoughCry... Only teachers from the UK can download their ready-to-use classroom videos. Don �t you find this rather unfair? Aren �t we all trying to teach English? We would be doing British people a favour, by helping spread their language better! Is there �another way � of having access to these videos?

Aura

2 Nov 2009      

fsams
Maldives

That �s a bit unfair but kinda rules you know...they go everywhere and take root!

Maybe you can pretend to be a British and try......Wink

2 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

According to their �Help � page:

Due to various licensing agreements, a small number of videos cannot be viewed or downloaded by users outside the UK. We determine whether you are based in the UK or not through your IP address. This is designated to you by your internet service provider (ISP) each time you go online.

So, in theory at least, there should be many videos that you can download! But also it means that you can �t just masquerade as a Brit unless you can change your IP Address to a UK code.

Regards,
AB

2 Nov 2009     

stuartallen77
China

I live in China! 

No Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or any other community resource! I know how you feel!!!

Cry

2 Nov 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Aura,
I tried to pm you but it said user not recognised so please pm me your email so I can make some suggestions to you.
Aftab

2 Nov 2009