Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Halloween pics!    

Halloween pics!

Lana.
Ireland

Halloween pics!

Yo all ye Teachers,

check out our scary Halloween Friday photos!Wink

6 Nov 2009      

Aimee/S.
Israel

Great pics, Lana! ♥ Thanks!!! ♥

6 Nov 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Lovely pics, Lana!!Heart
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Great students and I loved the pics of Dublin too.
Hugs,
Fiona.

6 Nov 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

lovely pictures!! as Fiona I loved the photos of Dublin and the photos of the institute!!! I remember that door that you have painted and showed it to us proudly!!!

6 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

I loved your pictures, Lana! Your school looks so nice and cozy, Dublin is beautiful and I liked the canteen pictures most of all! It also looks that you have happy students!

6 Nov 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Ohhh, thank you girls - Aimee, Fiona, Pauguzman, Baiba (paldies), you warm my heart...Hug

Indeed, I painted the door all by myself, and I gave it a lick of fresh paint before I left on holiday, now we also have the "push" and "pull" signs.

We mostly have happy students, occasionally we have concerned ones, but we do our best to resolve it the same day.

If you guys have your own Halloween pictures, please do share, I only saw very few on the forum...

6 Nov 2009     

serene
Greece

Hey, Lana! Congratulations! Thumbs Up Your students seem to enjoy doing these activities. Thanks a lot for sharing your Halloween pics!

6 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Here are my pictures: 
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=339827 

I hope you like them!

Cyn

6 Nov 2009     

eng789
Israel

It looks like they had a great time. Clap

6 Nov 2009