Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Doubt    

Doubt

B.Silva
Portugal

Doubt

Hello everyone, I have a question for you:
I have made some powerpoint games using a template from a site (www.eslgamesworld.com). The template I used is from the site but the rest is all mine (images, text, etc), do you think I can upload them or will they be considered stolen and be reported?

Thanks

hugs from cold and wet Portugal

B.

6 Nov 2009      

libertybelle
United States

If it is allowed to use those templates and the activities are your own, I see no reason why you can �t upload them.
L

6 Nov 2009     

markcox
Japan

Before you use anything from a website read their terms. http://www.eslgamesworld.com/copyright.html

Prohibited Use:

1. Copying, modifying, or redistributing the videos, Games, quizzes and scripts for students beyond the limitations mentioned above whether it be for non-profit or profit purposes. In other words, you cannot republish the materials in any format whether it be for educational or commercial purposes, even if you cite this website as the source.
  2. Modifying the materials without written permission from Futonge N. Kisito. Of course, please contact me if you have any particular suggestions about improving the material;
  3. installing the media files in any format to portable electronic devices including MP3/MP4 players and mobile phones;
  4. uploading and storing the files on the internet or local network, such as a computer lab, whether it be for educational or commercial use;
  5. creating a CD of my materials either for personal, educational, or commercial purposes;
  6. embedding the sound or video files in any other application is not allowed.
  7. The free downloads offered on this site may not be uploaded to another site, mass produced and  redistributed without the formal consent of Futonge N. Kisito. They are purposely for individual use. Students and teacher can download them for private language learning.

6 Nov 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

Haven �t read everything on that site, but noticed this:

"Added to the good news are the templates we offer that you can use to create customized games for your classroom and teaching."

I suppose copying their games (by slightly modifying) isn �t OK, making your own seems legit.

7 Nov 2009