Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Are there any mistakes?     

Are there any mistakes?

Evgenia K.
Korea, South

Are there any mistakes?

I would appreciate your help.
By that time, if you would not want to go there yet, keep on doing this work until it will be ready to be sent to the customer.

9 Nov 2009      

notagoobertwin
China

By that time, if you would not want to go there yet, keep on doing this work until it will be ready to be sent to the customer.

Is this supposed to be one sentence or many phrases?  

9 Nov 2009     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

Messy and unclear sentence, but grammatically cant point out much wrong. It �s written as if spoken or looks like a direct translation. If you really want to keep it in that structure then ...

At that time, if you do not want to go there yet, keep on doing this work until it is ready to be sent to the customer.

It could be changed other ways but without the sentence before and after ... it �s tough to know your meaning and context.

9 Nov 2009     

ants
Switzerland

For the moment, if you don �t want to go there yet, keep on doing this work until it �s ready to be sent to the customer.
I don �t know if that �s what you want or not?

9 Nov 2009     

Evgenia K.
Korea, South

notagoobertwindarryl_cameronladybird and ants, thank you for your responses !!!

Oh, I am sorry for misleading you. I didn �t want exactly that one(At that time, if you do not want to go there yet, keep on doing this work until it is ready to be sent to the customer.) But I would like to know how it will be grammatically correct  in a similar sentence. For example:

By that time( or at that time?), (suppose by 5 o �clock but now it is only 3 ) if you.... not be able to ...or ....not be ready to say me your decision yet ( ... not be able to fall asleep yet(by 12 o �clock) etc), you can chew on it untill you can make a decision(or try to count up to 100 until you can get off to sleep).  
Please, fill in the blank and if there are any mistakes let me know.

9 Nov 2009