Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m annoyed!...some people are just     

I ´m annoyed!...some people are just

_babz
Canada

I ´m annoyed!...some people are just

Hello gang

those of you that know me in here....know that if you �re rude with me...I �m rude back....it �s as simple as that..

recently, I uploaded some flashcards, various characters that can be used numerous ways..many users politely asked me for the rules or suggestions, I thank them for that.

(i got PMed with some rude comments...from a couple of people)
some users however....were just RUDE: "well, if you contribution has no rules, it �s a waste" (waste?, it took me hours to prepare....waste..I think not)

to those teachers that want everything served on a silver platter for them, I strongly suggest you stop being lazy, and try to figure out things for yourself, be creative! OR at least, be polite, when asking for help.

OR just don �t download the work, that �s why we have that little viewer!

there...that �s it.

10 Nov 2009      

_babz
Canada

oops...I should have been a little bit more specific

I got PMed rude comments.....I wasn �t talking about the actual comments, I was talking about private messages I received

I �m always calm Tongue

(or it might be the coffee at the caf.)

10 Nov 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

I downloaded your mobsters cards and I think they are very creative and can be used in many different ways. In fact, I �m planning to use them very soon with my conversation class.

I would appreciate it if you could send me the rules, so that we can play properly.

Anyway, calm down _babz, you shouldn �t take these things so seriously. Your contributions are great and there are many members who appreciate them. Cheer up! And, of course, keep sharing your amazing work!!

Hugs!

10 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

I just had lunch....I �m calm now...thanks

LOL

10 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I saw your contributions and they are great.

There always will be people who are rude and arrogant. We all met them sometimes. Just don �t care about them and ignore them. They probably are not able to get their own life so they want to bother other people.

Cheer up, your work is great and I am sure most of the people here appreciate it.Thumbs Up

10 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ey _babz... glad to know you feel better after lunch...

Deaf ears to ... you know!

P.S U were right! Here I am giving you  support... lol oh no...

10 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

hey babz ,
              that not nice of the ones who sent horrible comments ..hope ur ok now...don worry we support u ..keep up the good work !

10 Nov 2009     

millmo
France

Well, not being an expert, but I don �t think that anyone can call someone elses work a"waste" especially when that person has over 4000 points due to downloads....not to worry, some people just like to moan. Keep the good work up!

10 Nov 2009