Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEVER ENOUGH THANK YOUS!    

NEVER ENOUGH THANK YOUS!

anitarobi
Croatia

NEVER ENOUGH THANK YOUS!

Dear fellow teachers!
I just wanted to send a huge thank you for your work.
I was just preparing to use a lot of my free time to prepare some Christmas activities for my sts (yes, it �s coming soon), based on A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens and the Mickey Mouse version of it. I didn �t know how I could squeeze enough time to do it properly, but I really wanted to. Then I checked what we have here at ESL and, as always, found so many wonderful things to work with, that I just couldn �t leave without posting a public thank you to all the wonderful people who help us be more creative, who save our time, whose wss (even if I can �t use all of them by printing them)always find a way into my classrooms and my sts love them and love hearing who made them.
There are never enough thank yous we can leave in our comments, especially when you come home from a lesson where you used sth from ESL and it worked wonderfully - it �s food for the soul, both for my sts and me, and that �s the healthiest food you can ever consume! Thanks again!
Anita

12 Nov 2009