Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Lack of support for my current printables    

Lack of support for my current printables

Anna P
Brazil

I also believe that this post is a crafty way of advertising a printable. 

12 Nov 2009     

avidrox
Spain

Yeah Silke, I agree with you that there is a lot of teachers here who also sweat blood on their work.

As far as I can see the situation, it has to do with one �s expectations.
Having said that, I think that it is healthy to be assertive, for that reason I decided to leave my opinion on the forum.

Jetz muss ich gehen.

Viel Spa� und bis bald.

Mit freundlichen Gr��en,
Alfonso

12 Nov 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

I don �t understand what you are complaining about, Alfonso.
In fact, it makes me quite angry.

You are complaining about lack of support.

Do you upload worksheets in order to get support from us?
Are we there to support you?
Does support in your view mean buying your product?

Did we order something which you produced for us and now you complain that we �re not buying it off you?

That �s not the way this site works.
We upload printables we found useful in class , hoping that other people will find them useful too.
We offer them freely, hoping they will be accepted and liked.
There is no guarantee that they will, and there definitely is no RIGHT that they will.
Even the amount of effort we put into them does not entitle us to anything.
So don �t complain again, and don �t advertise your stuff that bluntly here.
Dorothea

12 Nov 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

Well

I agree with Ladybird and I think that you are advertising your worksheet  :)

and Thanksgiving is not celerated at all in Arabic or Islamic countries .. that �s why I don �t download worksheets related to it :)

overall,  "Difference in opinion does not invalidate the affection" This is an Arabic translated saying. and I wish that you leave these arguments and focus on the site and move on :)

12 Nov 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

Fight, fight, fight!

12 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Ladybird is right. The way you are moaning is a hidden advertising. Lots of countries don �t celebrate Thanksgiving so why we should upload your ws if we don �t need it?
Maybe one day when I will talk to my children about it I might be interested but you still have some downloads so I don �t understand what are you complaining about. Wacko
There are people with no downloads or just a couple of them. Can you imagine how  would the forum look if everyone behaved the way you do?

12 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

THE END

12 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2