Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Frenchfrog´s worksheets at 4shared    

Frenchfrog´s worksheets at 4shared

Cyn.
Argentina

Frenchfrog´s worksheets at 4shared

I was wondering how this story

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13797

had ended and found out to my surprise that there has been no answer by this member:

moonavieira
contact

Therefore, Moonavieira, I am writing to you publicly to ask you to kindly remove frenchfrog �s worksheets from your profile at 4shared.
I think it is so unfair on Frenchfrog, who clearly gave you a hand with your worksheets. You say "you love Frenchfrog�s worksheets" and that you are grateful to her.... Stealing her work is no way of honoring her!
I do believe that you also owe a big apology to Frenchfrog, as well as to the rest of the users who sympathize with this valuable member of the eslprintables community.

(I �m sorry for making this public... But me and many other members -even Victor- have sent this user private messages, email, warnings in 4shared and she hasn �t answer any of them.)

Angry Cyn Angry

14 Nov 2009      

Montypython
France

I DO hope Frenchfrog will get an aplology & that her ws will be removed from that user �s site!!!!!

Good luck dear Frenchfrog!!!!  Heart

Monty

14 Nov 2009     

eng789
Israel

Cyn - I second everything you said.  It is shameful to see teachers acting this way.  We all love Frenchfrog and support her 100%.

14 Nov 2009     

stefemma
France

What �s worse is that Frenchfrog �s worksheets are still on http://www.4shared.com/!
 That �s a real shame!!!
All my thoughts go with you dear Frenchfrog!

Stefemma

14 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Cyn - I absolutely agree with you. It �s a shame what Moonavieira has done. I am also ready to write to the provider of www.4shared.com in case Frenchfrog �s wss will stay there and she will need support from other members.
Let �s hope this sad thing will get sorted out soon.

Michaela

14 Nov 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I do hope that moonavieira hasn �t answered frenchfrog and all the people who have been sending her messages and reporting her for abuse at 4share because she is away and isn �t aware of what is going on. I know. maybe too naive of me, but there is that possibility. I �m sure one way or the other frenchfrog �s work will end up being removed from moona �s page. We �ll do our best to make that  happen.

Have a nice weekend,
mena

14 Nov 2009     

Nereis
Argentina

Cyn, ClapClapClap  We MUST know who stole WS or other works.

14 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

She has written to me saying that she is going to remove the documents soon. I hope she has written to frenchfrog too.

14 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Thanks for your answers people!
@ Victor: what do you think "soon" means? How long can it take to hit a delete button??? Maybe I am being intolerant, I know, but this really bugged me!!!!

Still very angry Cyn

14 Nov 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

Victor, Is she still a member  ?

Isn �t it better to remove her account.

Karina

14 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

What about "us" who also have our stuff there?  Will they be removed too?

14 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >