Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > More FROGS....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

More FROGS....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damielle
Argentina

More FROGS....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear frenchfrog,

Do you have any frog fonts in your computer? Here you can download some:

8 Nov 2008      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Thanks for sharing Damielle!!
The fonts are great! It�s worth having this site in my favorites!
Victoria

8 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Great!! Thank you!

8 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

You are welcome Victoria and frenchfrog,

Here you are more fonts. I have downloaded them all!!!! The fonts I donwloaded from these sites work perfectly well.:

enjoy them

By the way, do you know how to add them to the fonts sources on your computer? If you don�t, just tell me. I can help you to do it.

8 Nov 2008     

isaserra
Portugal

Hello,Damielle!

I�m having some problems to add the fonts on my computer!Can you tell how I can do it!
Thanks in advance

8 Nov 2008     

gahe (F)
Argentina

Hello Damielle!!
How can I add the fonts on my computer. I really like them!!! Thanks

8 Nov 2008     

bloom
Algeria

How can I add new fonts? I�m really lost
Thanks for help

8 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I can tell you about Windows

go to the site and choose the font you would like to download.

then, on your right, click on "win" . A window will open and ask you to save a WINrar file on your computer. Do it. I have a special folder to save all the fonts files.

Then go again to the font WINrar file and doble left click on it. You�ll find several files. choose the one ending .TTF and right click on it (only once). Choose extract in specific folder (or something like that, in Spanish "extraer en la carpeta especificada") and right click on it (only once)  . A new window will open and there choose Disk "C" in my PC and doble left click on it, then doble click on WINDOWS, and then doble click on Fonts. That�s it!

Summary:

download, save, open WINrar, right click on TTF file, right click on "extract in a specific folder", double left click on My PC + Dick C, double left click on WINDOWS, double left click on Fonts. and

enjoy them!!!!!

Another way of doing it is downloading the WINfile and directly copying the TTF file on the Fonts file in WINDOW

Note: Don�t hesitate to ask me if you still don�t understand. If I have enough time I�ll  prepare a tutorial on it soon

8 Nov 2008     

bloom
Algeria

Dear damielle
Thank you for your help. I really enjoy the new fonts I downloaded

8 Nov 2008     

isaserra
Portugal

Thank you, Damielle for the help....

8 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark