Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Frenchfrog ´s and other members ´ worksheets at 4shared    

Frenchfrog ´s and other members ´ worksheets at 4shared

Cyn.
Argentina

Frenchfrog ´s and other members ´ worksheets at 4shared

I feel the need to repost this since I was still

wondering how this story

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13797

had ended and found out to my surprise that there has STILL
been no action by this member:

moonavieira
contact

Therefore, Moonavieira, I am writing to you publicly to ask you to kindly remove frenchfrog �s and the rest of the member�s worksheets from your profile at 4shared.
I think it is so unfair on Frenchfrog, who clearly gave you a hand with your worksheets. You say "you love Frenchfrog�s worksheets" and that you are grateful to her.... Stealing her work is no way of honoring her!
I do believe that you also owe a big apology to Frenchfrog, as well as to the rest of the users who sympathize with this valuable member of the eslprintables community.

(I �m sorry for making this public... But me and many other members -even Victor- have sent this user private messages, email, warnings in 4shared and she has only answered Victor, saying she would erase the files "soon". Well, soon seems never to come)

Very Angry Cyn AngryAngryAngry

16 Nov 2009      

meuge
Argentina

I support what you  wrote Cyn...

M. Eugenia

16 Nov 2009     

mariannina
Italy

So do I!  Sharing doesn �t mean looting somebody else �s work.
Ciao

16 Nov 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

I �m new here but think that there are too many similar problems in this site. I don �t know what to say. I read every day about stolen works. I take a stand against everyone that copy somebody else �s work or use only cliparts for a point or so.

16 Nov 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Wow, I thought moonavieira has already deleted that but she hasn �t!! moonaviera are you serious???
Blah.
It �s a very unfair and disgusting (yes yes!) attitude.

16 Nov 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Aren �t you ashamed, moonavieira?
What do you teach to your students? About stealing?

16 Nov 2009     

Katiana
Spain

What are you waiting for? PLEASE DELETE IMMEDIATELY ALL THE WSS YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM  FRENCHFROG AND OTHER MEMBERS HERE!!!

16 Nov 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Another page: http://search.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?searchmode=2&searchName=Christmas+Vocabulary

A different member ... I have contacted him and I don �t think he will remove my worksheets...Cry His argument? If I don �t want to share my work, then I should not upload it on 4shared!!!! What a pathetic reflection!

Seriously some people should look up the definition of the verb �share � in the dictionary:  YOU SHARE WHAT BELONGS TO YOU! You can �t share something you have not made yourself!!!

I am convinced there are other worksheets from eslprintables on 4shared.com and elsewhere on the net.

Very, very discouraging...

16 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

I just hope you have a heart �moonavieira �...

16 Nov 2009     

gitasiva
India

You �re absolutely right Mariannina! How can this person keep quiet and be oblivious to the outrage that members have vented at her audacity. The least she could do is apologize for her misusing Frenchfrog �s valuable hardwork.  

16 Nov 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Like many other members, I have also sent Moonavieira a PM asking her to remove the stolen copies and to apologise for her behaviour.  Being Brazilian, I feel especially embarrassed by this dishonest attitude.

16 Nov 2009     

1    2    3    Next >