Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WARNING!!!!!!    

WARNING!!!!!!

creative no.1
Iran

WARNING!!!!!!

Dear users and teachers;

a user called "ladybird"  read all your worksheets and report them unfairly to administration board to remove your really interesting works.      i mean she just attacha a website address to worksheets and then claim to manager "this is it n � that �s it"  if you are done with this   , know who did that

19 Nov 2009      

Montypython
France

Hi!

You must be NEW as you don �t have a clue who Ladybird is!
She is bright, KIND & only reports ws she finds don �t correspond to VICTOR �s RULES, the owner �s rules!

have a chat with her, write a PM & you �ll see!

have a great day!

marie

19 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear teachers,

ladybird is (as some of us) just trying to keep this site clean of stolen material. This user, called creative1 had several wss removed yesterday because they were copied from other sites (so obviously he is NOT creative at all). This thread is just his sick kind of revenge.

After I replied his nasty thread on the forum, I got a very nasty and rude PM, so he is on my ignore list now.

I have just sent a PM to Victor and hope you will support me. People like him shouldn�t be abusing others the way he is.

Regards, Michaela

edit: @ Dear Marie,
             he knows very well who ladybird is. This man is very nasty and keeps abusing members who keep reporting 
             his stolen materials.Angry
             Have a look at his yesterday�s thread: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14038

19 Nov 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Dear Creative,

If a worksheet has been copied and pasted from the internet then it will be reported. All worksheets that are reported are reported for a variety of reasons.
Copied or unoriginal worksheets that have all the information taken from another source will be reported and a link or reference will be given.
Then in the moderating page, members with over 1000 points will check the worksheet and the link or reference before deciding to remove or keep.
If the worksheet is found to have been copied and pasted from a website or book etc then it will be deleted.
Not by one person. By a majority vote.

Your worksheets can be reported by any member of this site if they do not follow the sites rules. If your worksheets are according to what can be submitted here then you will have no problems.

How do you know that this person reported all your printables? When a worksheet is deleted the person who reported it is not revealed. I think you are making wild accusations.
Remember that any deleted work is not the vote of one person but of many.

19 Nov 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

Creative, must must be "creative" and not copy from other websites. I know this is the quickest way you get points but I think this is not fair. Don �t you think so? This is a site made by teachers and for teachers. This is a very honorable profession and I think you wreck all our beautiful WS when you make such commentaries about a member as ladybird (or any other member).
Please, get informed about the rules before speaking in that way.

19 Nov 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Creative reminds me of a nasty member who was on the site some times ago and kept bringing up nasty comments and political issues on the board. If his ws are stolen and have been reporterd, I �m really glad because we �ll soon get rid of him as the rule of three will soon apply... Just bear with him for the time being I suppose.
And I must say I do like Ladybird a lot because she �s always helpful and kind as are most of the wonderful teachers who really share THEIR own work on this site.

19 Nov 2009     

pirchy
Israel

I �m glad to see you haven �t lost your sense of humor, Ladybird!

As for Creative No. 1 - I think you should change your name or show that you can be creative by posting your own material.

19 Nov 2009