Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´M SORRY    

I ´M SORRY

moonavieira
Brazil

I ´M SORRY

Frenchfrog,

I �m sorry for the s*** I did.

I didn �t intent to do you harm or any one here. I just put all my files from my computer that was going to maintenance to 4shared that says that is a virtual drive. There �s not only your stuff, but my stuff were there too... I didn �t know that it was shared without my permission. I did not steal nothing from anyone...

I �m also very sad for all the nasty things I heard from teachers here. I hope that the same way that you guys can judge without know, you also can apologize...

My sincere apologiesCry to frenchfrog wich I admire deeply...

Luana Vieira

19 Nov 2009      

CalumPage
United Kingdom

I have no idea what it is that you did wrong, but you have made such a sincere apology and also have such a lovely smile that I hope you �re forgiven!

19 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

A good idea is too keep your own things in a file by itself.
One of my worksheets - Child Overboard was also uploaded and I would
appreciate it if you deleted it from 4share too.
thanks
L

19 Nov 2009     

Jayho
Australia

I think you marked the box allowing them to be shared.

Perhaps you can back up your documents on an external drive instead.  That �s much safer than storing them on the web.

19 Nov 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Luana,

Thanks for straightening out this confusion.  Frenchfrog was really upset about it and I, as well as many other Brazilians, was pretty embarassed by all the fuss.
I �m sure your apologies will be well received by all.  Thanks a lot for posting them.  It was a nice gesture.

Anna

19 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Dear Moonaviera,

I am glad you finally showed up! We were all very worried about this situation and I was personally ver angry (as you could see from my posts).

I got even angrier when Victor told us you had written to him, but still didn �t delete the worksheets.... I couldn �t understand how come you were able to write an email but nor to hit a delete button...

Anyway, your apologizes sound sincere, and the explanation makes sense, therefore, I need to tell you sorry -as well- for being rude, it �s just that I was very angry and thought you were doing this with premeditation...

Kinds regards,

Cynthia

19 Nov 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I am glad you wrote to me Luana! It shows you are not a bad person. It was probably not an easy thing for you to do and I really appreciate it.

I am sorry if I have become sort of overprotective towards my work, but I spent so much time creating all these worksheets and powerpoints!!! Most people see finished products. I don �t think they realize how much time and energy there is in the making of them!!! I am well aware of the consequences of uploading my work on the net, but I still want to be able to share my own work and not have other people share my work for me!!! Another member uploaded my Christmas Vocabulary worksheets and it seems he has no intention of removing them!! You had the honesty to leave my name on my worksheets. He did not.

Frenchfrog

19 Nov 2009