Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Freeware Software.    

Freeware Software.

dennismychina
China

Freeware Software.

Hi All,

I have a number of power point presentations which I would like to share but are to big the upload. I have been using a �trail� program PPminimiser but the trail period has expired. Does anyone know of a good free downloadable software program I can use to significantly reduce the size of PPs?

Thanks in anticipation.

19 Sep 2008      

goodnesses
Algeria

Try this software

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/my_documents/my_files/63D_NXPowerLite.v3.5.Multilingual.rar

19 Sep 2008     

Pastanaga
Spain

Somebody in this site recommended NXPowerLite3. It reduces a lot the size of files. What I do when the free trial is over is unistall it and install it again, so I have 10 more chances to reduce files.

Hope it was of help!

19 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

The one above includes the registration number. Enjoy :-)

19 Sep 2008     

vcjr
Brazil

HELLO EVERYBODY

I HAVE CREATED SOME POWERPOINTS BUT THEY ARE TOO BIG TO BE DOWNLOADED... I HAVE BEEN USING THEM IN CLASS AND THE STUDENTS SIMPLY LOVE THEM. IT IS SOME KIND OF JEOPARDY GAME INVOLVING MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT DIFFERENT SUBJECTS AS GEOGRAPHY, HISTORY, CELEBRITIES, FAMOUS MONUMENTS, FAMOUS PLACES...BUT, IT�S A PITY BECAUSE I�VE BEEN TRYING TO COMPRISE THEM WITHOUT ANY LUCK...
IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCREASE THE DOWNLOAD SIZE...
THANKS...

20 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Just have a look at my first post here above.
You have a very practical solution.

If you don�t mind my saying, I think you mean "compress" not "comprise".

20 Sep 2008