Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Having students connected on MSN    

Having students connected on MSN

zailda
Brazil

Having students connected on MSN

Hi!

My students love the msn and most of them connect at least once a week. Anita had a splendid idea, sharing our students msn �s so they can have contact and chat in English with other ss around the world.

My students really loved the idea and got very excited. How about this way of "pen palling"?

If you are interested just let me know, and we �ll put them in contact.

My classes:

25 students between 12 / 17 years old (beginners) - 2 classes

5 students between 15 / 19 years old (beginners)

11 students between 15 / 19 years old (low advanced) - 2 classes

4 students between 15 / 21 years old (high advanced)

And I even have a Spanish class (beginners), 6 students from 16 to 33 years old (if some Spanish teachers are interested)

You can contact me (if you are interested) through PM or my email address: [email protected]

Have a nice week!

23 Nov 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Zailda, one of my sts has just e-mailed me that she and her sister are getting in touch with some of your sts. I hope they all get together. I have my teenage groups tomorrow and on Thursday, so I �ll be passing on addresses (I just wanted them to make sure with their parents first). Thanks a lot for your help and trust.
Anita

23 Nov 2009     

PaulG
Costa Rica

Hi. I am not able to log on the my messenger very often, but I check my mail a lot. And when I do get a chance to log on, I �m available to talk. I speak English and Spanish, so I can help any of your students.

[email protected]

23 Nov 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi, Anita!

I �m glad to hear that our students are already in touch. Hope they learn a lot and meet lots of interesting people over the world.

Thanks for the wonderful idea, as you see I �m spreading it...

Cheers

24 Nov 2009     

misseleonora
Argentina

Hello Zailda,
I have a 13-year-old student very interested in having a keypal from a different corner of the world. In fact, we are trying to get in touch with a girl in the USA, but not having the regularity in the responses as we would like.
He is a very smart boy who loves sports, perhaps you can select a girl of around his age to exchange e-mails. (he is an elementary to pre-intermediate student)
Nice to meet you! and hope to get in touch.
Best.

24 Nov 2009