Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TEACHERS FROM ARGENTINA!!!    

TEACHERS FROM ARGENTINA!!!

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sam: there�s a lot of violence... so what? she was born there and she wants to go back ... I consider your comment out of place, sorry...

GOOD LUCK CORI!!!

24 Nov 2009     

anamb7
Argentina

You have my daily vote.

24 Nov 2009     

Je suis papillon
Argentina

I�m sorry but I tried to vote you and I can�t because it says that my DNI or e-mail are wrong... BUT THEY ARE CORRECT!!!! I�ll try again tomorrow. I hope you be lucky!!!

And dear Samantha, take into account that Corina�s mother and relatives are waiting for her...If you don�t have optimistic words for them, please remain silent!!!

THE WORLD IS FULL OF VIOLENCE...IT�S OUR DUTY TO MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE!!!

I LOVE YOU ARGENTINA!!!

24 Nov 2009     

sylver
Argentina

We have more problems and sometimes less than in other countries... But we are strong and we keep on walking! Argentina is written in our blood, in our hearts and although we are not perfect we are good people. So... we wait for you Hug Wish you the best in this projectBig smile

24 Nov 2009     

karinadebard
Argentina

You have my daily vote, too! Hope you can get a higher position in the ranking and thus more chances to visit us for Christmas :-)

24 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2