Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problem uploading    

Problem uploading

AACG
Argentina

Problem uploading

Hello there.
I �ve just uploaded a new version of my printable "movies" which I have been able to improve with the help of Cyn and Woolfie ( thanks for your suggestions guys!). However ,the images in the worksheet are all in a different place from the original design of the document I have in my computer.Why does this happened? Is there a solution?
Thanks a lot.

25 Nov 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi AACG!
I have just seen your new worksheet, congrats!
I does look weird in the preview andI �m afraid it continued to look weird once I downloaded it.... Maybe you can try grouping the objects... I know some other members had similar problems... Check out this threads: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=preview&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search
PM me if I can be of any help!
Cyn

25 Nov 2009     

Izadeabreu
Brazil

Hiiiiiiiii everyone

I�ve been trying to upload a power point... less then 500 and so far ... nothing. Any problems ?

25 Nov 2009