Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > MAC user needing help resizing    

MAC user needing help resizing

snickle83
United States

MAC user needing help resizing

Hey guys! I joined this site a few weeks ago and have created some cool worksheets. �I can"t however figure out how to resize them so I can upload them. �I am a MAC user with Word 2000. �I tried researching and for am now at a lost. �I have compressed through the MAC software, but it is still too big and has .zip on the end, which you can �t upload. �Any helpful hints I would appreciate it. �I am so frustrated.
Thanks in advance.
Kat

25 Nov 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Insert the image in your word document, resize with the mouse how you want it to be, click on it, press "ctrl + x". The image will "disappear".

Go to the starting pannel on word (top left), click on "paste special" or the like (my word is in Portuguese), a popup will open, choose an image format (JPEG< PNG) and click OK.

Now your pic will reappear and it won �t be heavy anymore.

Hope it helps!

25 Nov 2009     

ladyqueen
Azerbaijan Republic

hi how to write the name of the topic on exam list? eg, working in the text or reading

25 Nov 2009     

snickle83
United States

You are awesome Zailda! �Thanks for the help. �I have worked a lot on trying to reduce the size and it was so easy to do. �I appreciate the help.

30 Nov 2009