Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > deleting pms    

deleting pms

epit
Turkey

deleting pms

Hi friends I hope you all are well.I wonder actually 2 points They are not important but I have to share The first one  is about pm .They are not deleted by the automatic.So I delete them  of course I do.It is not a job butI think pm s can get slower the site �s workingIs it true or not .The second one is about free wrk I donT know myself so greedy I use up my all  free 30 righties nowadays Thanks and have  a good holidays to everyone

26 Nov 2009      

Pinky Makus
Canada

Recently, many of us had pages and pages of PMs erased by the system.  Perhaps this only happens once a year?

Does anyone know?

26 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, epit.

I thought the PMs are erased automatically after 5 days, but this doesn �t work and I have to erase them myself (and that is titying sometimes).
I would prefer if they were removed automatically after some time, but there could be an option to keep some of them, if we wanted to.

Take care, Michaela

26 Nov 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Check out this thread:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13618

26 Nov 2009