Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > word 2007    

word 2007

Mariethe House
France

word 2007

Is anyone using word 2007? I used to work on open office and now I have had the word 2007 installed but I find it difficult to use! Can anyone help, please?
Thank you.

28 Nov 2009      

FroggyClaudine
France

I �ve used it for quite a long time. If you want to get in touch, pm me, I �ll help as much as I can.

28 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Mariethe,

I have been using Word2007 for a while. If you need some tips, just write to me!

28 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Just wondering - is Word 2007 much different from 2003?
What new additions are there?
L

28 Nov 2009     

Mariethe House
France

thank you Claudine and Baiba for being so helpful. I have sent Claudine a pm because it �s easier for me to deal about technical matters in French!!Smile

As for your question Libertybelle, I don �t know because so far I had been using open office! Someone else will know!Smile

28 Nov 2009     

vardaki
Cyprus

Word 2007 is much better. The only way to learn it is  Practice.

28 Nov 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Word 2007 can be a little tricky to handle at first because it a little different in the layout as the previous one. But once you get used to it it �s ok. But I didn �t see anything really new in it.

28 Nov 2009     

Jayho
Australia

I love Word 2007.  I think it is much better.  It is easy to move around (once you are familiar with it, it has better options for graphics, plus more).

PowerPoint 2007 is fantastic compared to 2003. 

I find it frustrating working in compatability mode becasue there are several limitations.

28 Nov 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

When I started using Word 2007 I was very confused.  It took me quite a while to get used to it.

28 Nov 2009