Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Fee Downloads    

Fee Downloads

sophiegirl67
Canada

Ladybird~~yes I see this page

everytime I upload thank you...but I wasn �t refering to these rules....I was refering to

"When somebody gets caught stealing (copying and pasting from the Internet or books) and has less than 30 points after having their worksheet removed by the moderators, (s)he is not a premium user anymore, and that �s good!!!"

and other rules about clipart and such that are mentioned in the forum but never put on

28 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

OMG you don �t understand what I am saying to you......

You said this was a rule.....

"When somebody gets caught stealing (copying and pasting from the Internet or books) and has less than 30 points after having their worksheet removed by the moderators, (s)he is not a premium user anymore, and that �s good!!!"

But yet....I don �t see this on the rule page you referred me to.....

as well....I don �t see many other rules that Victor/Mods/Members talk about on the forum on this page.

I �m just saying all the rules should be listed here.

28 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

My point exactly.....if people are expected to follow rules....and if they are going to be punished for not following rules...then ALL the rules should be given to them in a clear format.  Not everyone reads the forum plus messages are lost on the forum (this one for example is no longer showing on the main page....and if someone didn �t know how to find it....they wouldn �t see it)

28 Nov 2009     

sophiegirl67
Canada

My point exactly.....if people are expected to follow rules....and if they are going to be punished for not following rules...then ALL the rules should be given to them in a clear format.  Not everyone reads the forum plus messages are lost on the forum (this one for example is no longer showing on the main page....and if someone didn �t know how to find it....they wouldn �t see it)

28 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2