Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Hi Guys, loading ppts sucks. even i reduced my slides to 2 yet couldn´t load. Can Gayol Victor check the website holding capacity and increase it? I have very many wonderful ppts to load here.    

Hi Guys, loading ppts sucks. even i reduced my slides to 2 yet couldn´t load. Can Gayol Victor check the website holding capacity and increase it? I have very many wonderful ppts to load here.

Sexybomber
United States

Hi Guys, loading ppts sucks. even i reduced my slides to 2 yet couldn´t load. Can Gayol Victor check the website holding capacity and increase it? I have very many wonderful ppts to load here.

Hi Guys, loading ppts sucks. even i reduced my slides to 2 yet couldn�t  load. Can Gayol Victor check the website holding capacity and increase it? I have very many wonderful ppts to load here.
sexybomber

1 Dec 2009      

lilishurmani
Hungary

i agree with you . i have same problem when i want to upload ppt. i need to make the background white and use less pictures and this make it less attractive than it is.

1 Dec 2009     

mariposadelaspalmas
Turkey

I agree! It would be lovely if the capacity is increased. 

1 Dec 2009     

fkm1979
Turkey

it �s sometimes the same even for the worksheets. I have to divide them into tree pages !

1 Dec 2009     

mr.sneeze
Bermuda

Hey guys. This website is FREE and I �m sure the amount of space taken up on the server is enormous  at least 80 terabytes (1 terabytes = 1 048 576 megabytes), don �t even mention the amount of bandwidth needed for uploading and downloading all this. So lets give thanx and praise for what we have.. and remember as the  great Bob sang the year before passing away.."Give them an inch they take a yard, give dem a yard they take a mile..,Check out the real situation! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R3h79vi5Fo

1 Dec 2009     

bigbenlia
Spain

Hi all ! I �ve got the same problem about uploading ppt . I don �t know if is too heavy . 

12 Dec 2009     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

So others have the same problem, it �s not just me making over-decorated ppts as I thought! I even tried a program which reduces the size of ppts, but still I could get nowhere near 500 mb. Even two slides at a time were too much.
Of course you have a very good point, Mr Sneeze, and I �m sure we �re nothing less than grateful that this site exists. But can �t anyone think of a way around the problem?

14 Dec 2009     

Sara5
Kuwait

Hi,
       exactly the same problem

14 Dec 2009     

silvia367
Spain

EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM! I �ve tried everything

25 Jan 2010