Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Concerning Layout    

Concerning Layout

victor
Spain

Concerning Layout

Hello,

Sorry for bringing this issue to a new post, but I want to make things clear concerning this topic: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14583

I agree that we mustn �t get paranoid, that we should not report a worksheet just because it has the same border, background or fonts, that our work can inspire other teachers...

I agree, but this is not the case.

In this case, that user (who has already apologized) took Evelina �s worksheet and changed the pictures and the words. It is not just a border, it is the whole worksheet. This should never be allowed.

Evelina, you are very generous sharing your great worksheets with us. We can download and edit them for personal use. But if we change the pictures and the words and upload it again as our personal work, we would be "abusing" your generosity.

Best wishes,

Victor

2 Dec 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I totally agree and thanks for making this clear!

2 Dec 2009     

MaricelaD
Romania

Hello Victor!

I have just seen the message that you �ve posted and since this is the first time when I actually notice that you are online, I just wanted to say somethings which are NOT related to the topic previously mentioned.

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful site. Without any exaggeration, I can say that this site changed in a way the way I teach.  It improved my teaching, it inspired me and gave many interesting ideas and it even made it seem easier to teach.

So, thank you dear Victor for your hard work and for sustaining us teachers, and even more importantly, thank you for putting so much effort into sustaining education.

Best regards,

Maricela

2 Dec 2009     

victor
Spain

Thank you very much Maricela. I really appreciate your words.

Best wishes,

Victor

2 Dec 2009