Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I AM ANGRY AND CONFUSED    

I AM ANGRY AND CONFUSED

stuartallen77
China

I think the best thing to do is for the person who reported it to come clean and say why they reported it, maybe that would clear this up once and for all.

5 Dec 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

I am very glad that you stood up for yourself.
It would have been so easy to have been offended and say "Stuff you ESL Printables".
It looks as if a mistake has been made.

I haven �t been doing any moderating lately so I personally didn �t see it but my understanding is that it takes more than one negative comment for a worksheet to be removed so does this mean several people are objecting to google-based clipart? If this is so we will all have our work removed.

Hands up those who DON �T use such clipart.
Hmm thought so!    Evil Smile
Joy

5 Dec 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi,

It must have been a system error, because I �ve seen that most of the moderators voted against its removal.
I see you uploaded it again. Fine. If you don �t get the points that you had with the previous one, send me a message and I �ll fix it.

Best wishes,

Victor

5 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2