Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > worksheets Romanian- English needed!    

worksheets Romanian- English needed!

marta73
Spain

worksheets Romanian- English needed!

Hi! One of my students has just arrived at Spain from Romania. She doesn�t speak spanish at all and this is her first year studying English  after primary school so the first months are going to be quite difficult for her ( and she�s so shy!). Romanian students are usually very hard working and they learn fast but I thought that if I had some worksheets with explanations or translations into Romanian, this would make it easier at the beginning.
I�m interested in worksheets about the  verb "to be", personal pronouns, verb to have got, possessives, school vocabulary( vocabulary for kids in general), common questions... Can anybody out there help me, please?

19 Sep 2008      

donapeter
Romania

Hi, I am from Romania. I would be very glad to help you. Just tell me what exactly you need and I will do it for you in short notice. Smile

19 Sep 2008     

domnitza
Romania

Count me in, too! Thumbs Up 

19 Sep 2008     

marta73
Spain

Thanks donapeter and domnitza for your quick answer. Well, I don�t know how to do it. Should I send you some worksheets and you translate them, or do I tell you the topics and you send me some worksheets of yours? I thinK I�ll need your emails. Mine is : [email protected]

19 Sep 2008